1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. If you sign up for free you can have access to more amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the way of the Psion!
  2. If for some reason you can not sign-up using the registration system you may send us a "SignUp Email" to SignUp@PsionNation.com. Title the email: Create Account. We will need you to send us a Username you wish to use, a password you would like to use, and a birth date. If you do this you will have an account to login with and be apart of the Nation in no time.

What are Idea(s) that you would like to try involving psionics?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Staff Member

I've noticed many of the members of this community have become stagnant and don't actually progress at all. I blame this on multiple factors. 1. Lack of trying 2. Lack of motivation 3. No "Want" to improve 4. Not knowing how 5. Not experimenting.
    Most of these are the types of people that we have, as in, a reason goes to almost each and every person on PN.

I would like to try and correct this, by introducing this thread, reply here with every idea that you would like to try that you haven't tried yet, and then, others can use that idea as well. While if it's already an idea someone knows, if they are willing they can reply to the person on how to do that respective idea.
    Say...
    "Guy: I want to do say, shadowing out"
    "Member: I know how to! responds with some info on it"

I know for a fact most people won't actually want to give out there so called "secrets", but I hope this helps someone, that is, if people actually try and use this.
    "Everyone wants some magical solution for their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic." -The Mad Hatter

#1 AtmoKinetic, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Ludwig
    Cynical

Ludwig Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Im intrested in seeing how psionics can be used to manipulate the human mind. *maniacal laughter*

AtmoKinetic
    Thinking

AtmoKinetic Verified Scanner
    Staff Member

You should start off with telepathy then. ;p

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

It would be cool to see someone make a thread on types of shields. ex;

Name; Hoola Hoop
    Functions; To have fun
    Shape; circle.

And yada. Something like this where there's a list of most commonly used constructs. There's probably some already on this site but it would be nice to have variations and stuffs o.o

Also, practical uses of EM and abilities. I think most of us use it like for our practices and things but like I would like to know how you guys incorporate it into every day life! :3 thats all I can think of at the moment.

Demoplayer likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

Links also work in such a way that can bend someone's will which I suppose can be equivalent to manipulating the human mind, but there's no one way of doing that from what I've noticed and am currently testing it on someone lol.

Chocolate
    Cheeky

Chocolate Senior Citizen

What types of scanning could I perform if I keep advancing in bioL?

Property

Property Chat Moderator
    Staff Member

I would like to work on more shared dreaming and tracking of the universal subcounious though experiments with any willing to keep really good honest records

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

I believe that most people that end up joining this site think that if they 'believe in themselves' and try one time, they'll be like those protagonists that just have everything given to 'em.Nice 'n easy.

I think that the most someone could do would be to 'strongly suggest' something to the person they want to manipulate, and keep doing it 'till they do what you want, using the 'unsconscious and abstract' instead of just 'saying to their minds' like we see in movies.

Chocolate likes this.
    DruidicDamnation
    Mellow

DruidicDamnation Senior Citizen

Unbinding and Subconscious communication or projection?

greenfire9
    No Mood

greenfire9 Senior Citizen
    Official Member

projection into the physical plane, and affecting it. I have heard of some people doing this and moving objects and such. I have only ever passed through things, but I think it is possible.

Chocolate likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

Nope, they can do more than that, it's literal manipulation. You're on some passive idea this isn't passive.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Maybe, I never really cared much 'bout manipulating people's minds.Nice thing to know, but not so high in my 'wish list'.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Site Moderator
    Official Member

Uh that's fine I guess? lol. Simply stating it' possible that's all.