1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

What do you think about Soulmates?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

PsionScientist16
    Happy

Official Member

Personally i believe we are free to choose are soulmates they are not chosen for us. But yeah thoughts,opinions? I Never liked the concept that they are somehow "Chosen" For us. I'm all for free will. Your soulmate is who you want is to be Simple as that. Thank you i love you all. Oh and do you even believe in the concept?

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos â™›First Elder of the Nationâ™›
    Official Member

I still believe that some people are lucky enough to get a soulmate and if this was a common happening, life surely would be easier.But i still prefer the "mates" from werewolves stories than the weak human one.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

I see "soul mates" as all the people you end up in a relationship with throughout past, current, and possible future lives. Not something that's limited to one person or really all that special.

Demoplayer and Perses Keraunos like this.
    Aphrothena
    Thinking

Aphrothena VIP Member
    VIP Member

You choose your soulmates. Everything that "happens" to us is of our own choosing (whether we like it or not).

My belief (& subsequent experience) is that soulmates are the energies we have connected with in past lives. They don't necessarily have to be romantic ties, they can be friends, family, anyone with whom we experience a strong connection (soul tribe).

The souls decide they will find each other again in the next life & they usually teach us important lessons about ourselves & vice versa.

I have been lucky enough to have several soulmates in this lifetime. Probably because I believe in the concept which us reinforced by synchronicity.

The twin flame is supposedly the other half of your soul, the love of your life. Not sure if I believe in this as I haven't done much research & have no experience of it.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Personally I don't believe in twin flames, mainly because most always linked it to man and woman, never woman and woman, or man and man. It turned into a new age concept of people who are just desperate for love in my opinion. I've noticed when someone feels a person is their twin flame and the other doesn't the one that does not gets labeled "unawakened" then there's also the "You're my twin flame but I'm not yours" concept that while someone might be your twin flame, doesn't mean you are theirs.

Aphrothena likes this.
    Aphrothena
    Thinking

Aphrothena VIP Member
    VIP Member

Here's a theory I just thought of:

I think we go through hundreds of lifetimes right. Each lifetime we're more consciously evolved than the previous one. Until eventually we ascend to 5D & escape the reincarnation cycle.

Maybe we encounter our twin flame in each lifetime but neither is ready yet, not aligned consciously. Maybe this conscious alignment happens in the last lifetime before "levelling up" to 5D.

I don't think there's a distinction between genders. It's the energy.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Senior Citizen

Well it's believed reincarnation is always a choice, so the theory to escape it is somewhat redundant no?

Aphrothena likes this.
    Aphrothena
    Thinking

Aphrothena VIP Member
    VIP Member

True, poor choice of words. The overall theory still seems plausible to me. The choice to continue the cycle, the choice to escape it, the collective choice of the twin flames to align at a certain "time".

Zerachiel likes this.
    SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Third Elder of the Nation
    Official Member

It's old news and a load of bullshit created by some desperate/misguided/delusional individuals.

Rowyn Faenyx
    Darkness

Rowyn Faenyx Citizen

I don't think I believe in soul mates but I do believe that everyone has the perfect person for them. It takes a lot more than just being paired with someone to be in love. If I found someone I thought to be my soulmate they may not feel the same way. So its kind of a load of bullshit.