1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

What psychical phenomena has happened to you?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Onyx Blayne
    Darkness

Onyx Blayne Senior Citizen
    Official Member

could you please leave examples of things you have done via psionics or things that have happened to you in relation. Looking for motivation to get back into it all. Thanks guys.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

Y'know, anyone could say anything here and you wouldn't be able to say if they're telling the truth or not.Better to stick to your training and get your own results, 'cause if you only look for others' results you might end up more demotivated.

Thoughtful likes this.
    Psi-Gúrú
    Darkness

Psi-Gúrú Senior Citizen

Perses, some people get motivated just by seeing other people's progress. This just makes them more competitive. Just another type of motivation.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I'm not saying that this wouldn't make him more hyped to get back to the training, I know that competition is a useful 'tool'.But some people actually feel worse than before when they see that others are doing better than 'em, specially if the others' progress is faster or brings better results.
    Depending on which type of person he is, 'competition' can be good or bad.

Thoughtful
    Question

Thoughtful Senior Citizen
    Official Member

I was going to make a short list, but Perses' post really has a point and is more usefull to those who need motivation.

It's very easy for someone to read the accomplishments of others, only to be discouraged when they themselves can't do it.

It wouldn't do you much good if I'm sat here, saying stuff like "I can set cars on fire and summon unicorns with muh mind!".

If you're looking for motivation then my advice is to: start small in training and practice in such a way that results are obvious enough to start offering continuous positive reinforcement early.

This applies to everything.

Aliter
    Bored

Aliter Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Okies so I guess I will actually answer lol

Something happened to my home several years ago, actually right before it burned down (I don't remember if I was weeks or days) but there was a particular energy that buzzed in the house. It was dense and physically tangible because my other family members felt it as well, who are not energy workers by any means.

On this day, I actually came home to my mother wielding a knife because she had felt like there had been someone in the house all day.

I decided to sit and meditate for a bit and see if I could connect. Several moments later I focused on the light bulb when I felt something just click, and watched it dim and surge in rhythm to my thoughts until I was able to snuff it out. I say that I was able to because like everything else it answered when I called.

Anyway, this is one of few things I had done to try and affect the physical world around me. I'm not usually into that stuff because I'm aware of how long it takes to master and learn.

I reckon the energies passing through had something to do with it as well, but ya.

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

I blew up my house main switch thingy once and made my houses electricity got burnt out. My house become not enougj elevtricity after that (the lights flicker) and the lights blink when I pass through them

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

How did you know that it was you and not something else?

Chocolate
    In-Love

Chocolate Senior Citizen

All my house area's electricity all are on except mine. Besides, I was practicing electrokinesis in the bathroom (I was supposed to bath) then my house electricity just went down. Lights flicker when I pass through them. My mom even asked me did I have powers (she really asked me)