1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Why "Psi-Vampirism" is caused,

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Alright kids, I didn't think it'd have to be said outside of the introduction area that people can and will have conflicting beliefs that are held as true to each individual. It's completely normal for people on the occult community to have varying experiences (sometimes completely opposite) for the same subject. You both can already tell that you don't agree with each other and why. If neither of you think you can be convinced/can convince the other then this entire thing is pointless and from what I've seen... yeah this is pretty pointless. People are able to see both viewpoints so if they're interested in one or the other, they'll contact yall. Figure you should cut the banter.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

They didn't say it didn't work because it didn't work right away, I'm a psychology major I know better than to accept such things. The people I talked to tried for a year or more after being introduced to how to take in energy.

This wasn't me attacking your intelligence, not deliberately at least. It's entirely possible I have access to sources of information you do not. To assume that my saying such is a possibility is me attacking your intelligence is more you attacking your own to be honest. I know the terms for more than just sanguinary vampirism and psychic vampirism have been around for more than a half a century due to my sources of information offline.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos ♛First Elder of the Nation♛
    Official Member

This thread should go right up to the debates section.Too good to ignore.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

I have always found that those with "vampiric needs " can be cured of them with appropriate healing.

Causes i have found include
    Natural energy deficiencies.
    Inability to process energy.
    A umm birth defect of sorts in the energy system.
    Possession. Hosting two or more systems can be quite taxing as you could imagine.
    Pathways that are too small
    And chakras with a deformed shape limiting output.

The few sanguine vamps met were all possession victims.

Not everyone wants to be healed i have found as well. Many like to beleive that they are special and would rather live with an issue than fix it to be normal.

And thats ok too.
    It is not my place as a healer to force healing. And it is not our place as a community to force opinions.

We should give the options and information but no one belief is better than another. Whether or not it is right.

Yes people can have vast predator and apex human complexes due to their conditions and experiences. But that is their burden to bear. If they wish to exist in that reality i say let them. If you wish to exist in another. Then i say go ahead.

If they cannot respect your belief then i say ignore them. But if you cannot accept theirs? Then why should they accept yours?

I will probably include a segement about various issues i have found with energy systems in my healing umm book at this rate i have been working on this post has given me more to write about :D thank you.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

The average person would say that all of us partcipating in this conversation should be locked up along with them.

I will ask you specifically in addition to my generalized question in my previous commemt:

How do you expect others to accept your belief and opinions if you are not open to theirs?

LinRae likes this.
    Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Iron deficiency
    Psychosis
    Maniac bipolar's delusional phase
    Schizophrenic delusion of grandeur and identifying as a vampire or other being as a result of it.
    Anemia
    Protein deficiencies.
    Ingestion of Psychobenecillin... i think i spelled that right.
    Ingestion of LSD.
    Excessively heavy menstruation.

Off the top of my head all of those can cause cravings for meat and blood. Usually animal blood as cannibalism tends to be a diet of last resort in humanity. But blood in general at least.

Obviously several of those are mental disorders that require extensive treatment.

Several are perfectly mundane and are usually treated quite easily. Iron deficiency, anemia, and protein deficiencies are for example easily fixed by correcting the deficiencies at hand it may be an ongoing treatment but certainly there is never a need to lock these people up.

Excessively Heavy Menstration can also be easily treated by a variety of means.

I am sure at least one female on this site can attest to having craved liver before mid-menstruation. Its high iron content makes liver chop a prime choice for a natural way to replace what is being lost :)

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Also duck blood soup, blood pudding, and blood sausage.

Are all commonplace meals in a perfectly normal society.

Just putting that out there.

LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

The ones you met may be. The ones I have met both online and offline though, this wasn't true for them. And their issue wasn't something fixed by taking supplements or getting healed by someone. Energetically there was nothing to be healed.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

Yes as i said the ones i met. My experiences are limited to 3 individuals. All of which were possessed.

I am not so limited in view to think other scenarios may or may not exist.

As for whether or not it could be fixed by healing that is a matter for a different debate. I believe that such issues can be fixed or in the least the symptoms treated using measures. While their may or may not be an energy related issue if the issue is physical then there may be physical remedies for the situation that could assist or treat it that could be explored.

We do not know thats the fun part about healing a condition is figuring out how if any ways do exist :)

LinRae likes this.
    Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

As I have stated before, its just another tool in your vast array of tools as a energy "practitioner", I assume this thread is in direction correlation with the tendril thread that went up the same day.

Alot of people like to make factual claims based on their own experiences or viewpoints, metaphysics as a whole is subjective so, its up to the individual what he or she does and how he or she pays for those actions...the law of cause and effect is always in play.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

"My view of reality differs from yours" vs. "Reality is as it is, no matter who sees it".

Varric likes this.
    Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Senior Citizen
    Official Member

...thats not even close to what I said...my tldr was do whatever but know everything follows the immutable law of cause and effect.

Varric likes this.
    ShadowNox
    Darkness

ShadowNox Senior Citizen
    Official Member

Then you missed his point, lmao. He was commenting/rephrasing this part :

He's not saying it's your tl;dr/summary or anything.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

I didn't mean that you said that, but when you said
    it made me think of what I've said.Your post was convenient, just that.

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Official Member

You got it right.

Ke 'ano

Ke 'ano New Citizen

For the most part, I'd agree with the OP about a majority of supposed vampires being caught up in a fantasy or having energetic damage in need of healing. However, my own experience fit into the definition of vampirism given by Parthaeus.

I need to consume non-physical energy. It's that simple. But despite this need, I am not broken, possessed, bad at managing my energy system, etc. On the contrary, I've had a very fruitful 10 years or so in my studies of the non-physical.

To touch on the sanguine versus energy vampire subject. It seems silly that there's any debate over this at all. Anyone with a high school education knows that the body can't consume more than a small amount of blood at once. This is because blood has zero usefullness to the physical body. On the contrary, enough of it can make you very sick. And anyone, who like me, has had any real experience in sanguine feeding can tell you it doesn't take much to feel sated. There's a very good reason for this. The blood is a vehicle for the energy within. It's widely accepted that blood carries a very large concentration of energy. So a person may choose it as a feeding method, but the blood isn't what they're actually feeding on.

Parthaeus and Varric like this.
    LinRae
    Thinking

LinRae Senior Citizen
    Official Member

They don't need much, and it's not their choice of feeding method. An actual sang gets nothing from feeding on energy, but get what they need by feeding on small amounts of blood every so often. And yes, the human body normally can't handle more than a few teaspoons of human blood without getting sick. Too much salt, too much iron.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

I imagine this falls under the you both have different beliefs category, yes? You have made this point 3 or 4 times now Lin. I do not believe they will be changing their view point. Maybe best we let them have their belief and you have yours?

You can only hammer the nail as far as the nail is long.

Ke 'ano

Ke 'ano New Citizen

You're suggesting here that there is a physical reaction in the body that satiates a sanguine vampire. That is biologically impossible. Blood does literally nothing for the body. Which means there must be a non-physical explanation for the need to feed on blood. Which means energy. The ins and outs therin are certainly debatable, however, unless you can provide scientific evidence for the benefits of drinking blood, that cannot be true.

Varric

Varric Staff Manager

In the case of the three sangs i met the possessing being created a desire for blood. That mixed with the need for additional energy caused them to have a need to take blood instead of energy. I taught one how to draw energy from people but it wasnt the same for the person. It only delayed the symptoms didn't actually feed the need. They still needed blood. Just in less consistent and extended intervals.

So i can conclude their is a strong possibility for a psychological need where normal energy draining while working to fix the deficiency doesn't fix the psychological need to draw the energy threw blood itself.

Once the beings were separated from their hosts none of the 3 have reported any cravings for blood since.

One still needs energy on irregular basis but thats now due to irreversible damages from having harbored a being within himself for so many years.