1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
  • Views: 413
    a dream about my new skills Dec 27, 2015

My dream starts out like this I walking in strait line in middle of darkness I stop at the moment and high tech symbols start to show up in glowing gold and each symbol spoke by telepath through feelings
    of instructions on a special energy to find in the real world afterwords the last symbol gave me start to attach to me then all the symbols start to join and attached to both my arms I seem pretty calm till I fall on the floor and I woke up with the symbols tattoo on my arm each time I touch one I feel intenss energy that even glow in my veins after few minutes I somehow was able see without glasses
    Thank you for listening to my story it's a hard one to figure out but OK I guess I can try to comp
You need to be logged in to comment