1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
  • Views: 62
    A weird and semi Vivid dream Nov 7, 2016

A Vivid Dream

(To Say The Least)

1. It was a wintery place and it seemed there was some kind of rebellion going on, didn’t know against who, in a mountainy residence I seemed to have been in a tavern maybe? A man had told us to change the rebellion sign to blue, The signs were wooden & had “NO” written on them in big bold red letters. I traveled a bit and I remembered seeing an old guy that I seemed to have known for a while heading towards the big gathering that seemed to be occurring that was the rebellion and I remember painting all the signs I could find to blue instead of red, as soon as I painted the last one on a big brownish building the crowd seemed to cheer and disperse. It seemed that I was in some Medieval/Post-War/Building or Re-building of society era. After that I found myself in a fort at the base of the mountain I spoke of earlier. I spoke to a made and made a bet that I could shoot a glass off of a rock from atop the mountain. So I sat the cup down on the rock (and really it was more of a big boulder) and set off up the mountain, somewhere about halfway I aimed at it with my bow and realized there was going to be something in my way by the time that I got to the top of the mountain and that was also about the time I fell off the ledge I was standing on and found myself landing like a cat on a wooden platform thing, the kind that held up mineshafts and stood atop pyramids, a scaffolding? I sighed (Maybe there was no way back up?) and started climbing down the tall scaffolding all the way back down to the base of the mountain. Whilst I was there I went back to the fort to move the cup to either a thing that you put oil in to light it and have light or a stone birdbath more open within the fort and the next thing I knew I was atop the mountain again there was either a golden birdbath up there or maybe it was one of those oily things but it had water in it which was strange because I was atop the mountain (Like shouldn’t it have frozen?) there was a misplaced oval golden coin with hints of green (Emerald/Jade?kind of looked like this) orbiting inside the bowl thing, being the man that I was (I assumed I was myself?) or seemed to be I stilled the coin in the center of the bowl and thought nothing of it and stood on a ledge and looked down to the fort, drew my bow, nocked my arrow, drew back aimed and,I suppose since I could see slimly off the top of the mountain it was a short mountain(A few hundred metres? idk It was far away but the forte was in a zoomedish map perspective) just as I thought to release the mountain(hill thing?) shook with a might that I released the arrow and fell, again, off the ledge and landed on the same scaffolding but it seemed closer than it had been last time, even though I landed non-gracefully on my back hard, twice as hard it seemed, as I got up however I was suddenly in a black cave, it was not dark albeit dim-ish, with what looked like glowing blue quartz but it was clearer than quartz the rest and most part of the cave was a solid jet black with little white freckles here and there and the cave was very pentagonal with rigid, like a toads back or you know, just rocks, but not sharp indents about every meter. I started down the cave but I had a necklace or pendant on and it was either a piece of the glowy quartz or the oval coin that I had seen. I walked along and as I walked the ceiling gradually started becoming close to the floor of the cave, as I walked I came to a crawl in the straight and narrow space but as I crawled there were pentagonal slabs of the blue quartz that opened 2 by 2 one slab in front one in back and they slid opposite directions there were maybe 3 sets of them that opened, then, I saw someone, a girl, but I couldn’t make out her features, she sat princess style on her butt with one leg over the other both her knees faced the same direction and her hands at her side to keep her sitting upright and she had a necklace the same one that I had on I tried crawling closer but I looked down and felt my necklace got caught on one of the indents and had gotten ripped off my neck and the next thing I knew the girl faded and I was in a very brown room or chamber, choosing something(I think it had something to do with re-incarnation) there were other people in the room and I remember not seeing the girl and then activating something after I activated the something (I think it was a black pedestal?) I was in a house (I don’t know if it was modern or not, it didn’t seem as so however.) the house was under a ridge ( or in a cave whichever you prefer) my friend Rachel was there ( Completely random, at-least I’m 76% sure it was Rachel) was in the house it was winter and someone knocked one the door. We both answered the door , Rachel jumped after she noticed the little old woman in a black velvety robe/hood thing with her black eyes (Only the pupils and iris, not the white part) I however didn’t think anything of it she seemed to be blind (and I think there was a man with her?) She offered a bag of marbles me and Rachel took one marble each (I think mine was black?) we watched her walk away in the maybe 8 centimeter snow, but then in the opposite direction from which the lady was facing and walking a big/large man it seemed trotted slowly and heftily through the snow and for some reason I got his attention he turned and revealed his skin was green and tough and he was very big and muscly and his teeth protruded from his jaw with extra large canines (An Orc? For lack of better terms). It was instantly hostile and as I realized this I put my hand quickly in an on/off gesture and said “run” under my breath and motioned with my head for her to go a specific direction, she took off in said direction. I turned to see the orc had already drawn a knife from a spiked sheath throwing in my direction I moved quickly and thought of Rachel who had just started running that way and looked over but there was a pillar in my way of view(But I knew then what was on the other side but I didn’t want to believe it until I saw it, it seemed) so I turned back to face the orc he swung the knife sheathe at me but I ran past him to see on the other side of the pillar Rachel lying belly down face turned from the snow with the knife in her back and blood all over the white (Jacket/Blouss/shirt? Thing…It was white.) that she wore and one hand was a fist in the snow, I didn’t stop to look though that’s what I saw. (I guess that meant she was still alive???) while the orc was still behind me I ran over and without forethinking the consequences I grabbed the knife and swished around and caught the orcs arm in my left hand and swung the knife towards his throat with my right but lost momentum as the orc pushed, it was very strong, I managed to pierce the orcs throat but only a little, but enough for me to break and grab Rachel. I scooped her up and began to run along the long ledge of our house the direction the old lady left a bit ago, the orc close behind as I ran about 3 meters I turned my head around just in time to see the orc too close, at that moment my body outside of the dream got very hot, as I tried to hang on to the dream, I started to turn the rest of my body and Rachel around and it seemed I leaned up (maybe to go for a kick, or perhaps I fell?) But at that moment the dream ended and I was Really, Really hot and my skin felt hot but internally I was comfortable and I wasn’t sweating(Which wasn’t irregular but still I was hotter than usual) and it didn’t feel like the kind of hot that you get from being in the sun too long it felt strange and almost comforting, like the dream was supposed to be there. Until I cooled down in which case I was cold but then I proceeded to write all of this down quickly being sure to leave it as raw and vivid as I saw it.
    2. #VagueButVivid
    3. Also this dream took place 10/15-16/16 (10/16/16 i when the documents dated but idk if it was before midnight or after)

~List of things I’m not sure of~

· Rachel-It could’ve been someone else but it wasn’t the girl in the cave.

· The Necklace I wore in the cave (Glowy quartz or Coin from the oily bowl thingy birdbath)

· Where I moved the cup.

· If I hit the cup or not

· Who I was in the dream/What(I Felt mid aged in universality)

·The reincarnation part of the dream (that part was really fuzzy)
You need to be logged in to comment