1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
  • Views: 25
    Finally Getting Serious Jul 11, 2017

(If you are reading this, it is mostly a motivational post for me and not necessarily meant for anyone else)
    I have been practicing psionics, on and off, for about five years of my life now. I regretfully admit that it has been mostly off. I get discouraged easily and find excuses to get out of practicing. I'm making this entry to try and stop this cycle and practice in earnest. Alongside my psionic practices, I will also begin exercising and working with my body. This is because I want to be in good condition, both physically and spiritually, for my entire life. I never want to fall into a rut of being unhealthy that was preventable by me. I don't want to end up regretting my choices later (although I already have some regrets I will carry for the rest of my life). I want to be the best me I can be (I know that sounds cliche). I hope that while I'm here I will learn all I can and maybe make a few friends along the way. I know it will be difficult but, my mind is set and I will achieve my goals. This post is also to remind myself that I need to work harder in school. I have always been incredibly intelligent and sadly I know it. I have slacked off and procrastinated to the point of staying up all night, crying. I can't do that anymore. I will be taking four AP classes during my senior year and my other classes will probably be pretty hard as well. After I graduate, I will go to college despite my financial situation and I wish to graduate with one of the highest honors possible. I know this will be hard but I will do this to the best of my abilities and not waste a second of the time I have here. I will always try my best to achieve my goals and I won't be taken aback if they aren't fulfilled. I will push forward.
    Ryzan likes this.
You need to be logged in to comment