1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
  • Views: 236
    My mood swing May 9, 2016

There are probably some grammar error and spelling error in this entry, also some sentence may sound gibberish. The reason why I write this entry is to record the change that happend to me since I like to forget the past, also to rant about something that happend to me. However I didn't do anything about it and I just let it be.

So when I was younger I like a good kid, I always hope for the other to be happy, hope for them that they don't fall when they play and etc. However I am naive and fear of everything. I fear that something bad would happen when I do something, like fall down form the stairs if I run. At that time when my friends did something bad to me, I wouldd felt worse. Then after that I will bee like its okay maybe they didn't meant to did it.(age around: kindergarden-grade 1 or 3 I can't remember)
    forom grade 4 onward my mood was pretty normal don't have any noticeable change yet.

However the next me, its feel so different. I sometime sudddenly pissed off at my friends for the tiniest reason. This is actual stituation, my friend was playing my eraser in a class, when I saw I become extermly piss off to the point that why I become a friend with her.(Its happend last year) Then I will suddenly think back about her actions toward me and its make me really hate her. When this isn't the first time I am angry but it just too much. Its like I see someone I feel the sudden urge to harm that person.

Luckly, the current me seem to be more stable now. I can control sssome of my emotion and know how to deal with it now. So when I think about something then feel depresssed about the topic, then I would feel that I need to change or rage about humanity or the world. For example, I do I have to born a human, why can't I destroy humanity or why I have to born inthis world. Then I will feel I need to protect everything, especially human. Its like I don't want to see them suffer, I just want them to be happy.
    Which its make my emotion return to normal and I think it also make me know my feeling about something that I probarly ignore.

After writing this I feel like I should meditate and probaly write something to improve my grammar and spelling. ~(•∆•)~<<< a stupid dance
  • Oneiria
  • nightjester
  • Oneiria
  • nightjester
  • Oneiria
  • nightjester
You need to be logged in to comment