1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
  • Views: 50
    Pestilence Jun 29, 2017

Hi! It's been quite a while sense I have posted, or been on Psionnation at all. But due to recent development I felt that need I should probably reappear on the energetic communities now. For a long time I thought I was many things, (Angel, Jinn, etc). Without having much to go on other than the results of someone elses scan, but recently the events I seen in early 2016 have revealed my "true self" so-to-speak, the majority of those events have taken place, in which for about a month I have been given a fairly large amount of information through dreams, and other ways of message. This time they follow the lines of explaining who I am.

Allow me to give some background information before preceding further, sense I have returned to energy work, I noticed several things about myself, one being that I was chained in a prison (in the etheric), in which I still haven't managed to escape, second I noticed clouds of "Black Bugs" around myself, in which I thought was some form of seal, or constant attack for a long time. Third being that the majority of people have identified my energy as being "sick" or feels like "taint", possibily partly due to me actively controlling/manipulating a energy that many have identified as "taint".

These aspects did not dawn on me into about two weeks ago during meditation in which I was meditating on myself, I heard someone simply say "Pestillence", or rather the one that is called Pestillence, during this period I figured out that I was capable of controlling the Bugs that were around me, (With Atmo having apparently consistently feeling them around, and in his dreams...).

Any commet on this would be appreciated, as I am still looking for answers.
    DruidicDamnation likes this.
  • Zerachiel
  • RockShan
You need to be logged in to comment