1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
  • Views: 17
    Strange Developments.. Aug 31, 2017

I'm sure we have all noticed strange, and rapid developments in July & August, but I would like to speak about a few experiences I have had in the past week, I don't know why but I find one of them to be very disturbing for a specific reason.

To begin a few nights ago while in bed I had a very very awful out of no where feeling, this feeling feels potent and "distant", I'm not sure what it would be called, at the same time I seen someone in the distance through a long tunnel, I find this disturbing because the only time I have ever had this exact feeling was during a repeating dream that I had every couple of years up into about 13 years old.

During that dream I always found myself next to a dirt road that was formed into a large circle, in which a "ball" of numbers, letters, information began to form and continuously go around the circle, It would continue to grow constantly. I knew I had to stop this "rampaging" ball somehow, but I could never achieve it. Strangely enough only less than a year ago I learned my twin brother (Atmokinetic) had nearly the exact same dream, but he apparently caused it in his dream.

Sense I had this experience that brought that "dream" back up a few niights ago I've noticed a few "odd" things around myself, especially that I have noticed randomly I will "read" a word that isn't there in a paragraph, I didn't do this before, but the words I accidently read, because they "appear" there but arn't there usually seems to be some form of divination message. I don't know for sure because I just truly took notice of it tonight, I brushed it off before tonight.

Finally I noticed a rapid increase in my perception both physical, and energetically.
You need to be logged in to comment