1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Blog entries by 4ChanFox

1. I finally have got into the mood for stuff like this, if anyone wants a student, I would gladly accept, and I would be much too glad to accept a student looking to learn something I know :3
  2. I have recently been off of PN, learning a few things on my own (for like the first time) and have learned a lot, like how to see souls, communicate with plants (with response, not one sided conversation lol) and have learned a lot about myself in the process, it was fun, but I need to come back...
  3. I had made a guide on Solar Harnessing, and was proud of it, there were a few people who were avidly responding, it had trailed off into the idea of Nyx, a user had asked about what it was, and me, knowing what it was told them, thinking it was just a code name. A very nice mod who was the one...
  4. Hello, I'm back and ready to dump some personal information into this so I can think about it more, this thing is becoming more of a diary than a blog lol. You might be thinking that this is something about how my life is stopping me from doing psionics due to the title, although its nothing...
  5. Hello, nice of you to actually browse over this little shed in the city that is the Psion Nation, I'm impressed that anyone actually looked at this, but if you do, you can get a couple of questions answered about me. I'm not the most interesting, informed, or popular person on this, but just...