1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • Moved to Guides Feb 7, 2016

Decided to move my Empathic Techs to the Guides forum. Maybe more can benefit from it there rather than in my blog. Thanks guys.
  • Lie Detection Feb 7, 2016

Goal:
    To distinguish between truth or lie

Mental State:
    Clear

Emotion:
    Open

Physical:
    Relaxed

Technique:
    A game

Comments:

There's really no technique to develop or strengthen this empathic ability. Most empaths are equipped with this ability already, yet there are still some who either don't have use of this ability or it isn't very strong. A simple way to fix this problem is to play a game I'm sure everyone is familiar with; Truth or Dare. While playing this game, pick "truth". With a clear mind and a relaxed physical state, connect with the one issuing the truth/lie. Feel the emotion he/she is radiating as he/she talks. You'll feel the subtle difference between the truth and a lie. Give your answer. Keep playing the game for further practice and strengthening of this ability.
  • Empathic Navigation Feb 7, 2016

Goal:
    To track a person with emotion detection

Mental State:
    Clear

Emotion:
    Open

Physical:
    Receptive

Technique:
    1. Play the game "Hide n' Seek" being the seeker.
    2. Hold the name or face of the one you want to find and connect with them.
    3. Once connected, follow that persons emotions to locate them.

Alternative:
    1. Instead of singling out individuals, open yourself up to all emotions within a predetermined boundary.
    2. Follow your emotional leads to find those hiding.

Comments:
    Hide n' Seek is a wonderful way to practice this ability and hone your skills to find a group of specific people or a single person. You can use this same technique with objects if practicing energy tracking.
  • Empathic Illusion Casting Feb 7, 2016

Goal:
    • To produce, hold, and project a specific emotion causing an intentional associated illusion.
    Mental State:
    • Determined
    • Calm
    Emotions:
    • Curious
    Physical:
    • State of relaxation
    Technique:
    1. Decide on the emotion being projected and the desired illusion associated.
    2. Connect with your WILLING subject.
    3. Once connected, feel the emotion that you are projecting and hold the illusion mentally.
    4. Project the combination. (My method: I extend my hand a few inches from the subjects head and visualize a white light projecting out of my hand containing the combination.) The subject will show a sign of the projection taking affect. (In my case, subject began squirm some). Differs depending on the subject.
    5. May take a few minutes to see physical evidence of the illusion cast.
    6. COUNTER: Withdraw both the emotion and illusion from the subject as done in a healing. Replace what was took with love and peace.
    Comments:
    In practicing this technique, you (the empath) must take great care to project both the emotion and the associated illusion to prevent unintended physical problems in the subject. If only the emotion is projected under the intent of illusion casting, the subject will unknowingly use their own association with the projected emotion. Example: Project the emotion of fear; subjects association to fear is spiders. The unintended illusion would be seeing spiders/feeling spiders crawling all over them causing high levels of anxiety and panic in the subject resulting in mental breakdown or heart attack if not withdrawn quickly.

If this is practiced in a highly controlled environment and great care is taken for the subject, It can be practiced safely.