1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Blog entries by AtmoKinetic

1. The thing that has happened with my now ex-students 2 weeks ago has really led to improvements in my mind, I have realized devoting so much of myself to others will lead to a shit storm on myself. I need to focus on myself whether others like it or not. Realized how much shit I could have done...
  2. I did all of it for them, to help them grow, learn, understand... I spun every thread specifically for them, I literally got nothing out of it, but considered them friends so I did it. Now they are beginning to all hate me for being the one that had taught them almost everything they know...
  3. Thinking about making well designed energetic weapons, and giving 'em to some of the people who can project on the nation, any suggestions for weapons?
  4. Most of my guides are now published here... https://sites.google.com/view/theenergyplayground/home The guides are made in a way to be simple and short, I admit some of them need a bit of work in the future, and I will do such when I get the time.
  5. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nlbCBrSitdwFXqK3UwTPWSQl7fUyACscqaOaNZ-NRWY Energy Cleaning System Prototype 1 ^^^
  6. I myself personally do not believe in the concept of time, and I see that it is in fact a concept that is made by the mind of humans to explain the flow of planets, aging and everything such as. But the concept that it flows as something that can show us what happened before, and what will...
  7. Nothingness… One of the biggest questions everyone has debated on, “Can it exist”? My simple answer is a straightforward no. Nothingness is something that is incomprehensible by any living being, be it a entty, a human, a “God”, or even existence itself. Nothingness is the absent- No not even...
  8. For a bit I will be offering my services to make construct blueprints for people, as long as I understand how to do such, I will make it and PM you such, I request you send me a PM with specifics you wish to do, and I'll adjust it a bit to work better and such. If requested I will make said...
  9. A really outdated and poorly made book from months ago, I had it in the guides section but it was not to format. Its outdated on theory, technique, and everything of the like, and POORLY made, so don't cringe at the terrible formatting and typing....
  10. I haven't posted about this yet, but I have been undergoing a idea, projecting constantly to one area, actively, even if I am a sleep. (Pulled it off, I don't remember it when I wake up, but its quite evident I was, waking up still focused on the projection, etc). Mostly just focusing on it...
  11. I myself don't like this site that much, but as the OEC's are dying, I felt like it would be worthwhile posting something for once, and I decided why not make it solely about myself! Joking, but of course, this is my blog! Lately I have underwent more so of what people would call a "Awakening"...
  12. I have decided to post here asking if anyone has seen such entities before, I can not figure out what they are, but they've been bugging me and others a lot lately. Dark glowing eyes, normally black clothes (Not always), extremely pale skin, like white as snow. And sometimes bugs in there eyes...
  13. Let's be honest here, I don't really use constructs that often, but I do have designs, and I know my advanced designs are relatively... advanced. But I don't really use them so they are just there. I decided to sketch up a picture of a construct idea I had, IT'S a relatively basic one I assume,...
  14. I'm thinking of expanding my horizons with scanning, if that makes sense. Looking for willing, members who know there kinity to be test dummies for kin scans. Won't get names, but rather properties/shapes of the kin, most likely will be inaccurate so I'm only accepting people who are sure or...