1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • Thoughts on psionics thus far Apr 5, 2016

It's be feeling like a long haul these days. I try to do a kinetic action and it feel much harder than it used to even a month ago. I haven't been practicing everyday like I used to,but I still feel "off" when I attempt. I don't practice in front of people, nor do I seek attention like some. I have nothing to prove or gain, so why I ask? as so many times before. To know and understand that there are other less understood forces that can work. I find it a novel and possibly helpful thing to achieve.
    On that note I do have my own way to do psionics. I focus on what I want to achieve: say for instance telekinesis/moving objects, so of course the main objective is to influence a subject or object in a controlled environment. I make rules for myself when ever I try to influence a subject (doesn't have to be an object) with intentions.Ah yes intention the concept that many consider programming psi, I just call it intention because it seems more fitting and I like it more. Perhaps also I consider it a better word is that it is more direct when as with programming is more of a manual imputing style. (by the way had a deja vu moment when I wrote that last sentence had a brief dream/vision a few days ago) Intention is the input/command that directs how the psionic action is to be influenced. Now this is not energy manipulation, but you do need a strong belief in both yourself, that you can do it and it is happening . In other words the "just do it method" hopefully explained in a better way.
    for an excerpt from a conversation where I was trying to explain how to do it
    My method is just do it in a basic way, I simply just do it. It does take a firm belief in both what one is doing and no doubt what so ever. In a way it is energy manipulation,but it is more simple, basically do not think ,just do. The activity is you, it is you. it not that you are one, you are just the extension or junction, instead of the EM methods as a junction.
    A junction is just the way the connection is manifested(definition needs more clarity)

I do have a basic idea and I think that contemplating how I really do it would help me, I do feel confused at the moment, and there is a pattern I just need to decipher my process, which in a weird way is one'self in a microcosmic and macrocosmic way. Well enough of my ramblings and bad grammar. Whoever read this have a nice day.
  • Project psionic overdrive Dec 21, 2015

Psionics is what I call a novelty, an interesting process, that entitles a simple structure of mental states in order to achieve psionic activity. The view that many have on the use of energy and or the manipulation, I believe to be flawed in that, yes there is energy in a psionically active system, but the direct manipulation of said energy is an ineffective way to control said system. I have found that the process is basic, the "just do it method" may seem unlikely to some, but it's just that is it belief or some view? Belief, and intention the the main components in the way i do psionic activity. Yes there is other things which go into it which I call sub-forms,examples:clairity/modulation of intent, focus and not being distracted, and confidence.
    Here is an example of a process of doing psionic activity.
    electrogenisis/kinesis
    1-I pick a target
    2-I pay attention to a generation point, could be literally anywhere, as a beginner I used my hands, this step is'nt nessarly needed, but there is an inherent generation area, which I deem the origin
    3-relax
    4-from said point use belief and intention methods(different for everybody, I can't tell people how to believe)
    hint:just do ,don't think, hint 2 don't try too hard,, I call it force without effort
    Note- one may feel a weird pull or have a resonance sound, which is like a hum or ringing,don't worry that mean you are getting close, just trying too hard to get results, when the secret is psionics is the real time result when processed, just do it, like I walk so I can do psionics (bad comparison, but hey it works)

property of greenfier9
  • Anger Jul 13, 2015

I used to be so paranoid with allot of things,people,ideas, and yes paranormal things as well. I have broke some chains that bind me, mostly in the paranormal and mind areas. I have learned much of who I am, yet I feel I know so little still.I learned that when I thought I saw or felt a presence that the fear and paranoia caused me to expect something, so my mind made a hallucination of my fear. I learned to ignore it, which made the hallucinations go away. It went good for a few months, nothing ,silence, it was fine and something felt off though... just like something was telling me something. I do know the difference between a hallucination and a genuine presence, which has a field around it, I just feel it...I still see them and hear them though, and im getting pissed. Like I just randomly wake up to a voice saying something and the feeling of a moving presence, im just like wtf is there such things as spirits or entities or not?I was getting mad, but I just kept ignoring it. So I started having more frequent weird dreams. I just think it is still paranoia creating the problem, im just mad for many reasons , mostly because I want to experience reality in an objective way, the way it really is. Im mad at skeptics just because they only see and experience whats in front of them, im mad at true believers because they all say different things with no clear cut answer, and finally im mad at myself for feeling that I could find an answer. I feel there is no real answer, not that humans probably will understand anyway. starting to believe that it's all an illusion, we humans experience so many of our own illusions like:time, media, emotions, thought and many others. Im fed up trying to look for something, I have tried and it's just inconclusive, so I say see reality as it is, to me it is chaos to most of the living it could be something else.
    SuperIndigo and Dark Lord like this.
  • The maze Apr 11, 2015

I fly I fall, have you not heard the call
    Every corner just has a new fear, shadows fade,Wade through the endless dark
    I have seen only the obscure, what is secure?
    Infinite illusions, deliberate delusions. Fools follow fools
    Look to the mirror, fall for it again

We all set upon the gallows road,trust wears thin and the fear will win. Only the strong survive and the weak whither as the cold makes one shiver.

No one really wins, a fools delight is only plight when one fall from a height
    As many gains as there are pains
    One observes all nights past, this world will never last

To devour this place in greed,this is only the seed
    Feed like Ourboros, destroy ones self from the inside out, bells ring and we shout

So many things that give a problem. Only to be in the maze all in haze can we escape the gaze?
    Fight the night,fight the light. All is dark as it is light, never in ones sight, only prospectively seen.

Thanks for reading,greenfire9
  • The maze Apr 11, 2015

We all set upon the gallows road,trust wears thin and the fear will win. Only the strong survive and the weak whither as the cold makes one shiver.

Feed like Ourboros, destroy ones self from the inside out, bells ring and we shout

So many things that give a problem. Only to be in the maze all in haze can we escape the gaze?
    Fight the night,fight the light. All is dark as it is light, never in ones sight, only prospectively seen.

• The maze Apr 11, 2015

• getting closer.. Jan 17, 2015

Both my energy and abilities seem to fluctuate allot lately.It may e due to the more intensive process im taking to develop faster.The law of attraction seems to aid in that,I get the sense though that I need to develop something about myself that I don't quite understand.That is before I find some real ''secrets'',im excited,but I think I need to take it slower sometimes in order to get the quicker result. I seem to practice tk on the weekends mostly,I should really practice everyday along with my electrokinesis.I feel like each moment I practice I get closer and closer,but my chains and shackles seem to hold me back.That I don't understand ,it feels like im stuck or my self is trying to teach me something,it may be an entity but I don't think so.
  • psychokinesis blog Mar 8, 2014

Psychokinesis is one of my favorite abilities,im just using it as an umbrella term.I keep noticing the very real skepticism about if it could be powerful or not.Or just a general skepticism,but thats why I don't like to tell people what I can do.It is all a perspective,for everything.Like if you grew up thinking that psychokinesis is the work of the devil that person fear what they don't understand and only attempt to understand it by what they can gather from either themselves or from someone else.I did not grow up this way being so naive and simplistic in their thoughts.I like how they go out of their way to prove you wrong,I find the foolishness funny.I will not care what one of these people say,for I stand as a mountain for what I believe.
    Well enough of that ramble..:D
    grrr why is this in unofficial guides