1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • Refraction of memories: Shadow of the light Apr 4, 2016

Time keep passing by... but it seems I'm frozen still..
    Scars are left behind.. but some are too deep to be..
    Nothing last forever.. I'd rather have a broken soul.. But somehow I keep asking myself a question... About the thing that I'll never know..
    Two road in front of me... To the right I can see a path to the light... I took a step to that direction first.. But to the left I could see a path to the darkness.. either road is plausible.. On both I can drown..
    I walk to the centre where's no rule to guide me..
    We all travel a separated way... But I'm the only one..
    Who walk this lonely way...
    Full moon in midnight sky... Through the dark I walk..
    I don't need anyone to accompany me.. Because the shadow alone is enough for me..
    As the sun rises.. Something catches my eye..
    A devil smiling.. For me.. I had so much fear raging..
    But.. I feel something strange.. A thirst.. To kill..
    My inner thought trying to take over my mind again..
    That devil.. looks familiar.. Yeah.. He is the one that tortured me in the hell for the first time.. The one that dragged me down.. And burn me..
    So much hate in my eye.. As my mind begins to lost..
    I come here to kill you.. Won't leave until you die.. Thirst for vengeance raging deep inside me..
    Realistic thing inside of me.. There's a life form that you never see.. From a legends and stories.. They say hell is my home..
    There's a whispering in my ear.. And the darkness turn my body to something else.. Darkness in my heart.. A divine soul with a cursed body power..
    What am I? ...
    ~Fahmi "Ivan" Zulkarnain
  • Refraction of Memories New dawn pt.2 Apr 4, 2016

Running to the burning field... Standing against the dark one... I hear a distant thunder... They say "Bow down surrender"
    A cold smile in my face... "We will never give up, while many of our kind enslave and tortured"
    Raging fear from skies above... The fire fills my vein... Destruction of humanity... The everlasting flame.. Cast away.. no turning back from the forgotten shore... We'll show them no mercy... As the fire burn inside..
    Forever torn apart from the haunting fear of my heart.. You feel the pain no longer... Delight your heart is stronger... Don't even sense the burning hunger inside...
    Looking around there's no fear in your heart.. for I know you all will never surrender... Everyone here now rise their eyes to the sky... Now with strength and honor we fight.. Its time to fight.. Until the death engulf us we will never burn to the fire inside...
    Crushing steel and raging fury.. We smash the wall destroy their army... Cry far away... As we reach for the day.. Blasting our way through the punishment and pain..
    Reach for the world as sky begin to fall.. Wash away the dream for the brighter day...
    A sword in my hand... watch you die.. I watch you die inside while fear control your life... And reject this animosity that killed so many mind...
    I feel the power deep within that behold inside...
    Just to find the reason.. For the treason... Now you will be mine..
    Scream of pain and death descending... We rise again from hell defending... Rush through the pain as the sun will rise again... Stand before the storm as the last horizon fall..
    Far away will our eyes now see the day... For today.. The everlasting eternal sun.. Forever hold the dream inside.. A chance to fight another fight.. The breaking heart that stand for our life...
    The sky wide open in front of me... As the new dawn appear to be seen... The seal has been broken..
    And by this... we are.. free.. finally...
    ~Fahmi "Ivan" Zulkarnain
  • Refraction of Memories: New dawn pt.1 Apr 4, 2016

Since darkness took our mind... They burn our courage... many died... Flash of memories...
    My name revealed... They scorch my name in the book of damned...
    Forever journey through the land of ice and snow.. Far beyond the gate of space and time..
    Century has come and gone... but nothing changes... Hopes and dream has disappear.. Destruction of our kind is near... Trap inside the suffering eternal flame...
    Deep in my desire... so secretly I've feed the fire...
    Burning through the memories of all my life...
    Watch the day turn into night.. I finally reach out for that guiding light.. First to be the one to hear their blinding lies...
    Fear of darkness turn to fear of light..
    Nothing can be trusted anymore...
    Shadow of the light.. The light in the darkness.. The darkness of the life..
    Nothing make sense anymore...
    My soul is bleeding... My mind is gone..
    But while the light still shining.. I'll never give up..
    And while the shadow still guide me to do the right things.. May the god forgive my soul for the sin that I've made..
    I'm the darkness.. and I'm the light..
    One day.. I will see the dawn again..
    ~Fahmi "Ivan" Zulkarnain
  • Refraction of Memories: Afterlife pt.2 Apr 4, 2016

Burn in the hell... for the rest of eternity... is this really my fate?
    I don't know how much more can I take more of this punishment...
    11 year.. 4 month.. 26 day....
    Finally the darkness are calming down...
    The light... has begin to shine again...
    and the time has begin to restore..
    On the black valley where hell domain..
    I watch them as they walk to somewhere... for their final punishment...
    Its too painful to watch... but I know how they feel... Because I've been there before... Why are they looking at me? Their eyes...
    As the red day dawning... And the lightning cracks the sky.. They raise their hand to the heaven above and resentment to their eyes..
    Can I? Must I?
    I've gone against the god.. Against the dark one.. Against the demon...
    I've banished from the time to the fallen land... To live my life... suffering...
    On the cold winter morning.. In the time before the light... The sound of evil laughter fall around the world...
    Far beyond the sun down... Far beyond the moonlight... Deep inside me now are just a broken soul... Lost inside I'll never find... Lost the thing my own mind... This misery... Must go on..
    And under wings of the dream.. So far beyond reality... I will lead them.. For the freedom of our kind.. And our mind..
    So far away.. We have wait for the day... For the light and darkness to come...
    We feel the pain of the life time thousand day... For freedom of every men.. Yes.. we all the same.. we are people that been punished in the hell.. for going against the god...
    So now today we stand here with their blood on our hand... We fought so hard... And now we understand..
    I'll break this seal of curse... Someday... I will..
    Someday...
    ~Fahmi "Ivan" Zulkarnain
  • Refraction of Memories: Afterlife pt.1 Apr 4, 2016

I see a distance light...
    What is this?
    Oh.. Now I remember... but this is not right..
    Place with peace and no pain...
    Perfect skies and no rain...
    My place is not here... I need to get out...
    I still have business to do... before I can rest in peace...
    Got nothing against you... I promise that I'll come back when the time is right...
    But Darkness... come.. And I'm falling to another place..
    Hate.. And fear... is all over this place...
    This place... is this hell?
    I take a look in the distance...
    those people... I can hear their voice... Screaming...
    I walk the field to the fire..
    Memories seems to fade...
    Wash my view away... Once again...
    I've lost my mind... Darkness.. surrounding me..
    I can't live in here for another day...
    But I'm here... trapped inside the darkness...
    Chained like a slave... and the death has now called my name...
    Please unchain me... and I'll embrace the darkness... Choking in this ecstasy...
    Hahaha.... get your hand off me...
    I will make you pay... How does it feel to crossed me? the only deal you find... I'll gladly take your soul... Evil may hide.. But I'll peel away the skin.. Release the dark within you.
    The darkness now has sealed the light...
    I'll take you down now... And burn you with the flame of hell... Its a sin to find out.. But you all the same.. Trapped inside the inferno away...
    This is now your life... Tortured in hell... For eternity...
    ~Fahmi "Ivan" Zulkarnain
  • Refraction of Memories: Chasing the light inside the darkness Apr 4, 2016

Staring at the sunset, waiting for the night to come..
    I'm sorry.. I'm just doing my duty to fight for this land... but with no thought of myself...
    I've lost my mind in the darkness..
    Please lend me strength to free myself from this nightmare...
    One million soldier in front of me.. but to challenges me you must be strong...
    Not the way I pictures this, I wanted a better things..
    Seeing a mother crying with her own child dead body in front of her face...
    But now the war has begun...
    I shoot a mother right in front of her son...
    Please take this out of my mind and erase my memory...
    Strangers blood on my hand...
    I don't know how much more can i take of this...
    Walk the city lonely...
    Memories that haunt are passing by...
    A murderer walk the street tonight...
    Corpses lay wasted all around me..
    And suddenly.. my vision became blur... is this my fate?
    Never meant to left this world alone...
    I never meant to hurt the one who dare...
    My times is up... but the pages still flipping, while the book is burning...
    they may take me, but never take my soul...
    I know what your thinking, I've been there before...
    So think of the time... The time we spent laughing away...
    Now I find myself drown in my own blood...
    The damages done is far beyond repair...
    But I'm hoping someone there...
    The time has come...
    The book has turned to ashes..
    The light is now shine upon my soul...
    And by this... I'm free...
    ~Fahmi "Ivan" Zulkarnain