1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • Subconscious Jan 10, 2017

The unconsciousness absorbs information that is installed into you through out your life. This is why you can't get rid of those nagging societal doubts in the back of your mind easily. You are exposed to these reinforcements everyday. Whether it's of a video of a ranting conservative on the Internet or in real life where you and your nihalist friend debate about the meaning of life, it is extremely hard to change negative subconsciousous behaviors and thoughts. So in order for these habits to be changed, there needs to be more of an repetition of positivity. Positive affirmations. Exercise. Generally doing something new. Sounds like these activities may be unfullfilling right? That's your subconscious automatically says that because of the way your mind shaped. And even when you do play the affirmations regardless, you start to become uncomfortable, afraid even. Maybe emotional. But that is a good sign that these restraints are being released. Of course, this process does not happen overnight. Hell, I'm feeling uncomfortable and doubtful even typing this. Eitherway, good luck on your journey people. :)
    Demoplayer likes this.
  • Subconscious Jan 10, 2017

The unconsciousness absorbs information that is installed into you through out your life. This is why you can't get rid of those nagging societal doubts in the back of your mind easily. You are exposed to these reinforcements everyday. Whether it's of a video of a ranting conservative on the Internet or in real life where you and your nihalist friend debate about the meaning of life, it is extremely hard to change negative subconsciousous behaviors and thoughts. So in order for these habits to be changed, there needs to be more of an repetition of positivity. Positive affirmations. Exercise. Generally doing something new. Sounds like these activities may be unfullfilling right? That's your subconscious automatically says that because of the way your mind shaped. And even when you do play the affirmations regardless, you start to become uncomfortable, afraid even. Maybe emotional. But that is a good sign that these restraints are being released. Of course, this process does not happen overnight. Hell, I'm feeling uncomfortable and doubtful even typing this. Eitherway, good luck on your journey people. :)
    Johnathan and SSHMadaraCHI like this.
  • A Few Things I have Learned Coming to the Psion Community Dec 4, 2015

1.) All is not what it seems. That one guy may seem perfectly sane, but when you get closer, you wonder how the human mind can be so corrupt. Others will join in on the uproar of course. And even though they started this uproar, they will point the finger at you and call you stupid or crazy or say that you have "a long way to go." You start to believe YOU are crazy even though you know you are perfectly sane. Talk about social conditioning once more ..

2.) The spoils system. The officials choose their friends instead of a person who are more experienced or has been on this site longer.

3.) Different opinions. While this is a community that shares simliar ideas, there is conflict sometimes. No, I'm not talking about healthy debate, I'm talking about arguing and drama. The disgust will linger, which leads me to my next point.

4.) They will try everything in their power to discredit you. Yes, it's happened to me. "Friends" who only wanted to use me to boost their ego and "up" their status. I saw their true colors.

5.) Some websites aren't a so called "democracy." The officials do not care about your opnion, they only care about their ideas and ruling their a dictatorship. There is only one party and you're supposed to support that party...

6.) No justice. The tyrants still stay in power and the trolls and the psychos still roam around the site. The officials are all bark and no bite when it comes down to discipline. They use only that privilege when it's for personal reasons. Ruling with an iron fist indeedo_O

Yeah, this is my experience. I'm not going to name any names, I'm not trying to start drama. I'm not saying all "officials" are like this. I did have good experiences like meeting new friends and learning new things but I'm the type of person who weighs the good and the bad. The bad is the most heaviest on the scale.
  • Entry 3: Ridicule May 28, 2015

Y'all can debate or disagree if you want to but to ridicule.. Now that is low. This is for the ridiculers and the victims of ridicule.

You say that you are being brutally honest but there are other ways to deliver a message without insults. You see, when someone says that they are brutally honest, they only have the intention of being more brutal than honest. Therefore, this shows your dark side and how you treat yourself.

Then you tell the other person to calm down after you have insulted them. That's lack of empathy.

You also tell them that is how the world works. Lack of empathy and lack of perpective taking because you say "I would not act like that."

You accuse them of being this or that without proof. Now, that's irrational haha.

You keep smashing them.. smashing them.. smashing their skull in until they are dead brain because of your disgusting insults and accusations.

You have them thinking that they are the crazy ones and that they need to leave the website, when in fact that that you are the one that is crazy and you are the one that needs to leave this website.

To conclude this blog post, this display is called "destructive behavior", NOT having the potiental of a debater. People have told you again and again that you we are family and we should be treated with respect. Even if you say "I'm not your friend", you should still treat others with respect; it's that simple.
  • Entry 2 May 16, 2015

I ask that y'all be careful what you do when you try to open your third eye. The gurus and the spiritual teachers only tell you the positive things.. That you'll be able to communicate with an ailen or an angel or ancestors, etc..What they don't tell you is that you are more likely to be bothered by low level entities and spirits. When trying to channel ailens or use divination like a pendulum, you might be possed by a demon. If not possed, they will follow you, sucking out your energy.. Like vampires. They can even get inside your head to make you go crazy. Now I see what schizophrenics are talking about when they say there are voices in their heads.. This only happens when you are afraid and/or you have a right-brain imbalance(naiiveness). And even if you get in contact with being, you have no idea who they are and what their intentions are. These "gurus" and "spiritual teachers" got you all looking outside for yourself. "Know thyself" by looking within. Yes, there are times where you need outside help, but to only or mostly look outside of yourself. Have balance.
    Hesitant_keybearer and Misery like this.
  • 1st Blog Entry: Introduction and Truth Speaking. Apr 6, 2015

My name is Jade. In the rest of my blogs, I'm going to tell more of the truth and most of you guys will despise that. Even though you guys have gotten this far, most of you guys are still asleep. Either too far on the masculine side of the spectrum, operating from the ego saying "Oh, I'm so much stronger than everybody" or "I'm a Goddess. Bow down to me low level beings." Or too far on the feminine side saying "Be positive all the time" or your catch phrase is "Hear no evil, see no evil". Go ahead. Attack me because that is a mechanism to stop people who speak the truth. That's social conditioning for ya. But at least I have planted a seed. Some may actually wake up and have synchronicities and flashes of insights like I have while others may not because they are too far gone; influenced by anime, TV shows, obsession for power... Yet, I'm sick of seeing dead people online posting misinformation and meaningless things, and offline when I walk through the halls of my school. The Truth never goes away, but it doesn't have a voice, so if her defenders die off, it will never be told. The very few people who know what I'm talking about should do the same and not keep this to yourself. I know this may nerve racking, but with enough courage and will power, you'll make it. Start small then grow taller.
    FallenZero, Misery, Crona and 2 others like this.