1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • Wanting to get back to practicing! Jan 20, 2017

Hello everyone! ML88 here! For those of you who do not know me I was very big on Psiwiki and Psiwarriors from about 2012-2014 and was on the Psiwarriors Counsel and was one of the first registered accounts to the website when it opened back in 2014! I have been taking time from practicing my Psionic abilities because of school and now that I have been in College (this is now my 3rd year and 1st in Social Service Worker), I am ready ot get back to practicing and trying to return to the community. Always felt that this was where I wanted to be and these abilities I miss practicing!

I hope to meet some new awesome people and try to get myself involved in the admin stuff eventually! I hope that all of you have a great day and thank you for the read!

ML88