1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • The Ophan's Amoung Us Chapter One Dec 1, 2015

Description:
    Its the year 2000 many people are expecting hovercrafts and datapads. What really happens is the emergence of a race calling themselves Furries. They walk like humans, they talk like humans but instead of bare skin they have fur and instead of hands they have paws. They seek not to destroy the human race as so many think but, to live with them in peace. Instead they are hunted down and nearly all killed in fear. All that is left is a few struggling orphans. Together these orphans represent the last members of their race. Will they survive? Or will they perish? Turn the page to find out.​

Chapter 1

(Sarah)

April 5, 2000

It is snowing outside as I run trying to outpace the gunner behind me holding my son to my chest. I turn on the street corner urging more speed from my tired body as I see the orphanage in sight.

Stooping I placed the freshly born fox on the stoop of the orphanage and kissed his forehead one more time before running off. I hid in an alley nearby and watched as they took my son inside and a single tear fell from my eye as a roar from behind me announced my death. As I took my last breath I took comfort in the fact that my son was safe.

(Mrytle)

I heard the gunshot outside and ran to the front door after telling Anges to call the police to report a disturbance. I was about to step outside but, I stopped short looking at the strange baby on the door step. I picked it up and it opened its eyes looking at me with wonder and stretching its tiny paws. Behind me I heard Anges say "I couldn't get through it must be the bad weather." She walked up behind me and peered over my shoulder to see what I was holding. "What is that thing?" she asked backing away hurriedly putting a hand over her mouth to hide her horror. I closed the door and turned around to face her. "Its not a thing. Judging from the color of the blankets I would say we have a young male fox furry." As I spoke I let the young fox wrap its paw around my finger and tug on it. "But what if he is sick? Should we go to a vet and have him get a check up?" she asked moving to stand by my side. I shrugged and said "We should go to the Library. Surely some of the Furries managed to get a book published. That or we can look up books on fox anatomy ourselves."

I headed upstairs and got out the old crib. I dusted it off added some clean sheets and a pillow and then put in the room of Travis a 2 year old that was snoring beneath his blankets. The hour was growing late so I bid Anges goodnight and after checking on my other charges and turning off the lights I went to my own small chamber and crawled into bed.

May 15, 2008

Young Sukura has grown up into a strong and healthy furry. He stays to himself and prefers to read and keep out of the way. He is polite and courteous to the other boys and has managed to make friends with Travis who is now 10 Travis has grown into a rather frail boy who has been picked on non stop by the older boys. He wears glasses and because of his small size has endured a barrage of insults. Sukura's fur is midnight blue and cherry blossom designs are visible on his arms, legs, and the length of his nine tails. He has higher than average strength and has been visiting the vet once every year. Sometimes the nuns let him hunt the rabbits that dare to enter their garden other times he sneaks out at night and gets on the roof staring at the moon while wondering about his parents. The orphanage boasted a passable playground and that is where we found Sukura today swinging through the air his eyes closed.

(Sukura)

Today was adoption day but, since no one would dare look at a furry boy I decided to stay out of sight. My friend Travis was in the yard and I could tell by the scent through out the years we had been steadfast friends and he was one of the few humans I dared to trust. Conner the resident bully was also outside. Ever since I can remember Conner has wreaked havoc on the younger orphans here.

Being 14 and convinced that no one would want him, his temper had gone through the roof. Known among the rest of us as the "Ticking Time Bomb" Things would never be good if he was around. Halfway opening my eyes I glanced at the pair warily. As expected Conner started to move towards my friend and I sighed, "Today will not be a good day for me" I thought as at the peak of my swing I used my tails to flip off the seat like a trapeze artist and land in front of Travis on my paws shielding him from Conner. Unfortunately for Conner, his first punch was already in motion and it struck my muzzle with a thud! I yelped in pain and my tails lashed threateningly at Conner who took a step back to deliver yet another punch "Move Fox boy or I will beat you to a pulp!"

I shook my head to clear it and fanned out my tails facing the bully, "Go head and try" Try he did. I was busy blocking punches with my paws as Conner tried his best to pierce my defenses. Travis was cowering behind me as the fight went on finally it was stopped when Ms. Mrytle ran out and got between us. My jaw was beginning to swell and I was panting. Conner had bruised knuckles and a red face. From behind us a couple ran up to the scene.

I took one look at them and pushed off hard from the ground propelling myself backwards into the limbs of a nearby tree. Unfortunately, I didn't move fast enough because the two stood with their jaws touching the ground staring at me. I chose to ignore them instead focusing my eyes on Ms. Mrytle. Since I was mostly a quite little fox we got along really well. Thought from the look on her face I could tell that she wasn't pleased with the turn of events,

"Sukura get down here!" she said sternly. I sighed and jumped down warily eying the other two humans as I wrapped my tails around my middle to discourage any sudden yanks on their part' "Yes Miss?" I asked innocently. "What is going on here?" I raised my eyebrows "Conner tried to Jump Travis and beat him up but, I got in the way." As I spoke I helped Travis to his feet prompting a gasp from the couple behind me. I turned to face them and rubbed my jaw,

"To who do we owe this pleasure?" I gave a slight bow to the adults before straightening up waiting for their reply. They were wearing their Sunday best . The Guy was wearing a classic suit and tie while the lady was in a summer dress covered in flowers and wearing high-heeled shoes. Trying to hide my growing irritation at their silence I turned to Travis.

"I Think you stand a better chance with these two. I'm gonna skip out." I gave my friend a smile and Ms Mrytle a nod before walking away into the house with the intention of going to my room and locking the door behind me. "Wait!" I stopped in my tracks and ever so slowly turned to face the woman behind me. "Yes?" I asked leaving the question hanging in the air. "How long have you been here?" My instincts were screaming for me to shut up as I answered the question "8 years. Why do you ask?" "We had come here with the intention to adopt one boy but i think we found two instead." said the man.

"You mean Travis and Conner right?" I asked "Nope we mean Travis and You" This time it was my muzzle that was left gapping open. The next few hours passed in a flurry of activity as the papers were signed and our belongings packed. The following morning we were on our way to our new home in the back of a station wagon.

Originally posted by me here (the site might contain mature content outside of this story. Read at your own discrection) https://www.wattpad.com/37236980-the-orphans-among-us-chapter-one-a-unexpected

If you want more of the story click there and navigate to the other stories oh mine.
  • Healing proof 2 Nov 29, 2015

• The following is a collection of pms between me and several other uses on another site. It's in a list format for some reason. Can't get it off.

• Nakishodo: I'm wondering if this is an ability. Below is a conversation I had with max hamilton in chat. Now... I confess that I am able to heal. If I scan someone I can tell if their body is well or not. However I do not know the right name for this ability. And this happened in real time. Your thoughts on this would be nice. Thoughts, theories, stuff to that nature.

• [​IMG]
    • NakishodoShoutbox ModeratorShoutbox Moderator
      I call it healing but in truth idk if thats the right term. If they are not well I can tell. I can hear the blood moving through their body and if there are any differences from a healthy person I can tell. I can see the DNA strands if there are markers missing it sticks out like a sore thumb.
      If they have been sick I can tell with what.

It's like reading an open book. It comes to me naturally but it's not an ability I like to show. Now I'm not saying I can do that much with it but for fellow metas I've been able to heal them easily. Idk what would happen with a normal person.

Of course I have no actual proof to back this up.
      Nakishodo, Jan 13, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      draemerAdministratorStaff MemberAdministratorSenior Member
      What are you asking us about? Your "healing" ability?
      I know nothing about healing, so I can't help you there.

I know of one case of someone taking away a meta's abilities. A respected/trusted/old meta lost his electrokinesis after an encounter with an "organization" that would later be named the Watchers in 2008. He wouldn't appreciate me sharing his identity, so I won't say...but trust me, he is a trustworthy person. Of course besides that there are many dubious cases.

draemer, Jan 13, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      NakishodoShoutbox ModeratorShoutbox Moderator
      I was asking about the "healing" as for Max. well based on what happened Ik some stuff is missing. I can handle it myself if need be. I know max but I've never seen him face to face.

I was just asking about the healing.

~Kyle~
      Nakishodo, Jan 14, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      Bold as bricAdministratorStaff MemberAdministratorSenior Member
      It doesn't sound that outlandish that you could heal someone, and the evidence does support it

Bold as bric, Jan 14, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      MyrAdministratorStaff MemberAdministratorSenior Member

This doesn't mean your ability doesn't exist though. It seems like some form of precog, though I don't know what I would call it. I think some tests would need to be done to see how it works.
      Myr, Jan 14, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      Just because Max is in doubt doesn't mean that the ability to heal like this isn't supported by what available (albeit limited) evidence we have

• [​IMG]
      How do you suppose we test this? I mean... it just seems like it would be hard to do. I don't mind recording any future chat sessions were this ability comes into play but it's not like I make a habit of using it in public.

@Bold with time I'll do my best to gather further evidence but as I said to Myr I can't exactly... well as you saw in exhibit A when Max asked me to scan him (After I "Unlocked" his mind) is when this second ability kicked in.

I don't exactly feel comfortable breaking into someone else's mind becuase A.) I have a lack of skill for doing such. B.) It just feels so wrong to do such that it might hamper my Telethapy's willingness to play ball as it were.

I'd like to thank all three of you for your thoughts on this manner.

~Kyle~

• [​IMG]
      Further to our conversation, I offered to let Kyle try this on me for further evidence, and I can report that there is definitely something to it. Kyle was able to determine many specific details about me, such as the fact that I was having difficulty with my lungs, that I was fit both in my lower and upper body and that my muscles were sore from overuse in my legs (a problem that I didn't mention before he scanned me, but was looking out for to see if he noticed)....As well as that, when he attempted to soothe the muscles it did have an effect, so I would say this further supports him

• [​IMG]
      That's really impressive. I wonder what the mechanism is. Kyle, you should try to find out if you're just "erasing" the pain from the target's mind, or if you're doing biokinesis and actually healing them. Either way, it's pretty cool, very useful, and a unique ability on the site.

I'm still confused...is this healing a new ability that you just discovered when you were working with Max?
      draemer, Jan 14, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      No I've had this healing ability for awhile now. I just chose not to say anything about it because I never had any actual proof that my "Healing" actually worked.

I've heard of biokinesis. But not sure of what it is. Something about the body due to the bio root word. And motion according to the other. so "body Motion"

Yeah don't know nothing about it.(biokinesis that is)

Also I don't know if I'm erasing the pain or actually healing. I might be doing both or one or the other.

Personally I think I'm doing both. But got no way to prove it.

~Kyle~

• [​IMG]
      Biokinesis is a theoretical branch of telekinesis--theoretical because I don't think it's ever been proven. Biokinesis would involve moving cells or chemicals around with telekinesis to do stuff to people's bodies, basically. It's not a terribly far fetched ability...I've seen MindOverMatter/D move a psi wheel, and cells weigh a tiny fraction of that. That's why it's the only practical application of telekinesis...you don't need to be a terribly powerful TKer in order to do it, you only need an intuitive understanding of what cells/molecules to move to heal the person.

Maybe you should talk to Mind/D about learning general telekinesis. If you do have biokinesis, knowing some general TK might help. Or maybe it wont, because like I said, it's not power that matters, but precision. So maybe you should meditate on the human body to get that intuitive understanding of what parts of the body to move in order to heal. I'd also encourage you to keep posting about this...maybe you could teach other telekinetics. This is cool! This is the first time I've seen some real (possibly) biokinesis! Think of the possibilities! I think I'm more excited about this than even you, Kyle.

draemer, Jan 14, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      @draemer Pretty much when I scan someone the scan allows me to figure out what is wrong and I just... Know what I need to do to fix it. I mean the knowledge just comes to me. I don't have to think about it. I just know.

Now I'll keep investiagting this and I'll see what I can do. If I feel satisfied enough with the results and if you don't mind me using what I submt as proof and our resulting disscussions based on that proof when I do decide to post a topic then that would be nice.

@ bric since I did scan you and such. would you mind if I made a copy of the results of the expiriment? Also... I want to see if I can find a way to permantly heal or restore those lungs of yours. quite frankly that worries me the most.

• [​IMG]
      Yeah, sure, go ahead with both parts if you want

Bold as bric, Jan 15, 2015Report

• [​IMG]

Thanks.
      Nakishodo, Jan 15, 2015Report

• [​IMG]
      I'm thinking of posting about this on the forums however I'll be taking awhile to actually do it. I need to be carefull with my wording and such.
      Abilities: Empathy, Telethapy

Possible abilities: Healing/Biokinesis (Limited) Telecamo
  • Bio kenesis proof Nov 28, 2015

The following are a series of privates messages between bold as bric and myself for testing my supposed healing ability.

Bold as bric:

I could give you a long list lol. Mostly, I guess my idea was that you could test your healing abilities. Right now, I do have an injury, so it would be good if you were able to determine what that was, and where it was etc.

As well as that, if you felt like scanning, you could have a look at things like my energy, what it's like, what kind of elemental affinities I have.

But apart from this, anything else you notice feel free to comment on. I'm just providing some suggestions. It wasn't supposed to necessarily be you looking for something, although you can do that too, it was mostly about testing the healing ability

Nakishodo:

Alrighty. It does help me if I have somewhat of a focus when I scan. Otherwise it gets hetic and I find out stuff I would rather not know. But sure I'll test the healing and see what can be done about your injury wherever it may be.

Nakishodo:

attempting to enter and scan Bold as Bric's mind at 4:38 Pm central time. 1/14/2015

powered up at 4:29 PM central Time 1/14/2015

warming up the link to bold 4:40Pm Central time 1/14/2015

scanning started at 4:41 PM Central time 1/14/2015

even asleep his (bold's) defenses are in place and they are quite dense. Makes my head pound.

cracked defesnes at 4:43PM central time 1/14/2015

scanning mind now.

can't get a sense of his powers from a simple mind scan.

4:45PM Central Time 1/14/2015

scanning body. the blood seems to be moving like it should.

4:46 PM central Time 1/14/2015

can't exactly determine the element connection. It's between water and Air. His DNA shows equal indictaions for both.

4:48 PM Central time 1/14/2015

I can't seem to find the injury you spoke of Bold. Don't need to find it to fix it though.

4:49 PM central time 1/14/2015

am scanning the body. I can't help but wonder if Bric has been around someone that smokes or smokes himself. The lungs don't seem to be in great shape. But for the most part they ARE healthy.

Gonna attempt to correct this.

4:52 Pm Central time 1/14/2015

Alright time to let the power flow. I want to see if I can correct what I sensed wrong with his lungs.

4:53 PM Central time 1/14/2015
    Working on lungs.

4:55 Pm Central time 1/14/2015
    I beleive i have healed his lungs. he does seem to be breathing better at least.

4:56PM Cenral time 1/14/2015

scanning the rest of his organs and body systems to see if anything else needs healing.

4:57 Pm Central time 1/14/2015 Everything appears fine. My scans show nothing else wrong. there are no injuries. If I already healed the injury that bold spoke of I don't know. I honestly could not find it.

the only thing I could recognize from his DNA aside from the elemental connection is telethapy and telekenesis. the normal DNA has all the markers. He is in perfect health. the immune system is currently NOT fighting against anything.

Ahhh The muscle system. Some muscles appear to be very sore. As if he overworked them during a workout.

5:00PM Central time 1/14/2015

Gonna see what I can do to soothe the aching muscles. I know it's not a serious injury and it can be worked out on it's own but since I'm here.

5:02PM central time 1/14/2015

muscles soothed. based on the muscle content of his legs he must play some type of sport. I would say either running track Or playing football becuase the upper body is just as fit as the lower.

I say he benches about a 125 IBS and can leg press 180 LBS.

Bold as bric:

Ok, so. To start with, I do have an injury...perhaps when I tell you you'll realise you noticed it. I damaged my right knee a while ago. It healed, but recently I've re-injured it and it's become a problem again, but it's no big deal, it'll heal on it's own.

However, the rest of the scan was spot on. My muscles have been through a hell of a lot lately and were painful, and I did noticed soothing in them after you healed them. As well as that, whilst I am not a smoker and don't have contact with many smokers, my lungs were damaged (somehow, I have no idea) and haven't really recovered (people keep healing them and they keep going right back to the state they were in....it's strange)

Elemental affinity is partially right as far as I've heard, but apparently it's more complicated than that, it just takes a fair amount of looking....

In terms of my muscle content, whilst I don't play sport I do have a job that keeps me very active, constantly walking for something like 8-9 hours most days at a high-speed, and the job also involves a fair amount of heavy lifting, but since I don't specifically work out I have no idea how close those weights are...
  • Recent events Nov 28, 2015

Well for those of you under the grand illusion that this will only contain psychic mentions I'm sorry but that's not the case.

Let's see where to begin. I've got a friend that is a witch and I know a bit of magic. enough to ward and such again such a belief is my problem not yours and I believe I'd like to keep it my problem. Capiche? If I seem prickly I aplogize in advance.

I suppose this week has been harsh and I don't care enough right now to blunt my tongue. The witch friend dropped a problem or two in my lap. The first one is a person that well someone screwed up and messed with what they shouldn't have.

So it took me two hours of fiddling but I would like to think I made it right. But for what that person is I still don't know. I can't exactly tell. Granted I'm not the best person for such a thing I'll openly admit that but as she came to me instead of someone else then it means I should be able to do something about it.

the second thing is another poem. I've seen so many supposedly prophetic poems it makes me sick. I don't like dealing with them and I don't necessarily believe in them. I would post the copy of it but I don't feel like getting on facebook right now.

Something has been around when I use my scanning abilities lately. it's been pricking the endge of my mind and I don't like it to much. Also i've scanned several people lately and when that happens I usually get a scent from them.

two people lately have had no scent when I scanned them and I've never had that happen before. It's got me worried honestly. worried I'm slipping. On another note things are slow with getting my system back together again and haven't had time to handle it. I'm sure a few things are misfiring but what can I do?

anyway if anyone reads this thanks.
  • A Fox's Trails Nov 17, 2015

So I'll start my story at age 13 when all of this psychic stuff started. I was walking with a friend around the track feild at my middle school. We were talking about things and the subject of psychic abilities came up. Well I didn't beleive him so I focused really hard on someone else and thought "Walk towards me" They did. that is the first and only time I managed to successfully use push telethapy. I got to excited and the connection snapped.

That night as I lay in my bed it felt as if my blood had been replaced with Laval and it burned it's way through my mind. Changing and warping everything it touched. I burned so hotly that night I kicked off all my covers and the cold 20 degree weather did not bother me.

In the next two years I began to slowly master my abilities. at that time I did not know about psionics or energy systems or anything of the sort. I still don't know much. But back then I must have forcible expanded the third eye chakra becuase when it comes to mental stuff and the like I could manage quite well. Soon I began to seek others out like me. I was on the original realsuperpowers.com before it got over run by spam bots and I was young and foolish in those days. In many respects I suppose I still am. At any rate I learned enough to keep myself safe in the astral realm as I began to constantly astral project.

However that comes at a price. There are those of you that question the existance of the soul and while I wish to make no conflicts or cuase any trouble for me I must say through the Traditional spirit element began to notice that the more I astral projected the more my soul began to fill with holes. Only by using the spirit element was I able to fill these holes and restore myself.

I founded the lunar dividers during that time and I took people in that were rejected by other sites their claims seen as too far fetched or dismissed. I did what any teacher should try to do. I began to try and teach them how to use their different abilites and the like. My methods may not have been the best but they did produce results.

See the lunar dividers were orgionally made to act as the balance between two extremes. If Norms captured and forced a psychic to do things they did not wish too then the divders were there and the reverse situation the dividers should show up as well.

Now when one astral projects the effectiveness of ones presence could be debated. That is to say people say that you can affect physical objects and other's say you cannot. Well my question to you is this. Do you consider the mind physical? Yes as logic would dictate it has weight therefore it is physical. Then what could stop the projected individual from influencing it? Absolutely nothing providing they don't get caught.

Now it may have just been a grand delusion of mine but I fought many many times in such a matter astrally. Whether or not i'm psychoctic i'll leave to the therapists to debate. But good luck trying to get into my head doc.

At any rate the dividers were doing well and then two events happened that showed me that I could not be trusted with a position of power. The first was the presence of silverfang on my site. Now according to silver fang I had been emotionally manipulating the dividers and making them into puppets. I couldn't believe someone would be so bold as to say that to me. Everyone on that sight had come of their own free will and could leave reguardless. I had not in any shape or form influenced a single soul there.

There were those on the sight that listened to him and the ones that sided with me. We foungt. Turned our abilities against one another and as such the sight was ripped apart. I don't blame them for leaving. The next event was an old friend named Volt.

I knew him from RSP and I had kept in contact well enough over the years. I let him join the sight and we working to rebuild it until he took a deal with the wrong...entity?

Honestly I do not know what Senrea is or was but as soon as he/she/it appeared my friend was no more. In fact you could say he was over shadowed. I did everything I could. Every trick I knew but I failed hi. and that loss still cuts deep to this day.

But at this time I was still human. I had not yet tasted the bitter fruit of love. I met someone like me on a site and Every word from their lips I believed and fell for. This person was or claimed to be a fallen angel. But that is of no consequence.

This person if I could be so kind to call him that broke me twice. The first time I managed to forgive him somehow but the second time he not only betrayed me but a friend of mine. You can do whatever you wish to me I don't care. But hurt a friend and I suggest you start running.

However this second break was to much for me. My soul, my very being shattered. Had I not been part of a multiple system. Had I not had my tuplas and the like and my own hate to keep me fighting I truly beleive I would have been lost.

So out of desperation and becuase I beleived I had no soul of which I could call my own as the peices were to scattered or shattered to bother with putting together again I reached out into the either for an old kitsune soul. Once that had long since died and or passed away and I somehow managed to weave it into my own body and anchor it. The bindings stay tight to this day and I make sure of that. However that leaves me with a paradox. I am not thereian nor am I otherkin. I am a hybrid of human and kitsune at best. I do my best with what I have and at times the kitsune takes over and at others I am human.

I was tricked by members on another site when I was 17 and I forcibly integrated my system. It's took me 3 years and I am slowly winning and un intergrating it back.

Well this is my blog. So thank you for reading. Whether you beleive this or not is your own choice.