1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Blog entries by Psi-Gúrú

1. Now after that I got my affinities down I can move on to this topic. We are all natural empaths and we developed it in order to survive, long time ago. The combination of those 3 affinities, location, influence and such advanced my empathy to a new level. I can see through people's eyes to see...
  2. Wanted to talk about this topic 'cause I like to talk about my personal exploring 'n stuff. My 3 elements/affinities are Light, Water and Darkness and each of them are located in a specific place on my energy body. Each of them represent me in a sort, they made me who I am and what I can. Each...
  3. Recently I have astral projected and went with my astral girls to this witchcraft shop "WAAKSHOP", something like that (apolagize my bad reading in astral plane). It looks like a wooden shed in middle of the cloudy place with the name above the front doors. The energy there seems to mindfuck my...
  4. I've always wanted to be a healer, many years I've been looking for a way to increase my healing abilities and help others. Whenever someone from my family had a headache when I was a kid I would place my hands around their head they would sense some light and soft touching them but not in a...
  5. Hi, decided to make a blog here so I will post interesting things that happen to me while doin' some Psionic work. Most of them will be things I am good at and what I've achieved. PG out.