1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!

Blog entries by SageYuu

1. Ostracized and weak Rejection steadily creeping forth A blanket of awkwardness settles, wrapping around my life Torment, do I do this to myself?.... Can I not find my place amongst a sea of a thousand voices My soul has been hollowed out as a cold bitter lie Careless feet trod across my fallen...
  2. Cacophony Friday, February 13, 2015 9:04 PM Truths s hidden deep within a tunnel of lies Reaching but never grasping A teasing brush across my fingers Desperately clenching the light before me A future of pure mystery Every corner a knife in my back Every path, Trust I lack Through the filth...
  3. Chaos is a system that minds cannot fully comprehend or process due to the lack of their capacity or comprehension. They can not process all the factors. It's order but it's a thousand times more complicated Throwing numerous variables with multiple out comes so things don't stagnate so they...
  4. This is an epic site that gives scary accurate results on what kind of person you are.... http://www.16personalities.com/ it described me almost EXACTLY!! I am an INFP-T o-o The test is well thought out and harder to manipulate than to get what one 'desires to be like' than most half assed...
  5. If your expecting me to carry on about how great this is and so on. I'm not. I am just recently getting into this because I've heard that is help with healing chakras. My chest has been hurting for the past couple weeks. I drank a glass of Solarized green water and It helped A LOT. I don't know...