1. Hello Guest! Welcome to Psion Nation. Currently you do not have an account with us so you are limited on what you can see here at the Nation. Sign Up for free you can have access to read all the amazing material. It takes a couple of seconds and your off to learning the Way of the Psion!
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  • Huge progress. Oct 13, 2015

Lately I have been achieving huge progress, from energy manipulation to thought manipulation.
  • On SkedNEC and demons. Oct 8, 2015

If you have been part of this community for a while, you probably know about me, as I am quite active. Indeed, you have probably wondered "who is this weirdo?" at least once before, and it is fully understandable.

You may know that there is a mutual hate between me and most: demons, fallen angels, generally evil spirits, dark spirits, and some neutral spirits as well. That is mostly due to my nature. Nonetheless, most are quick to condemn me for it.

I was for the better part of my life under heavy influence/possession by those who hate me, and I only managed to escape it quite recently with the help of YHWH and Neph (how ironic), and I expect the weirdness meter to go down a lot, as well as actually being able to live my goddamn life.

There are still a lot of those who hate me, and I dislike them too, so it should come as no surprise if there will be a quarrel between me and such a spirit/person, depending on whether they are incarnated/possessing someone or not.

If I am to fully understand this conflict, I first have to understand myself and what I did before.